TreesCharlotte at Lake Wylie Elementary School11.03.15
Join the TreesCharlotte Leadership Team – Now Seeking COO11.10.15
Our Fall Tree Photo Contest begins Nov. 1!
Share your fall photos of Charlotte trees with us! The winning submission will receive a free tree, have their photo published in the TreesCharlotte Winter Newsletter and on the TreesCharlotte social media channels.
Rules for Photo Contest
- To submit: Tag your photos with #CLTfalltrees on Twitter and Instagram. We encourage you to tag @treescharlotte on Twitter or @treesclt on Instagram, guaranteeing that we see your post. We also encourage you to follow us on Twitter and Instagram to ensure that you don’t miss any updates by TreesCharlotte. Photos must be taken in 2015 and in Mecklenburg County to qualify.
- Image subjects: Submitted images should represent fall in Charlotte while also showcasing some element of Charlotte’s tree canopy or variety of tree species.
- The contest will run from Nov. 1 to Nov. 30, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.
- You can submit more than one picture, but please refrain from submitting the same image more than once.
- In December, judges from TreesCharlotte will choose from a random drawing the winner of the photo contest. The winner will have their image published in the Winter TreesCharlotte newsletter, and on TreesCharlotte social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The winner will also be presented with a free tree as a prize for winning the contest, along with a printed copy of the Winter TreesCharlotte newsletter.
- The free tree will be a 7-gallon species that TreesCharlotte typically plants.
Other encouraged hashtags to use: #treesclt #clt #photocontest #fallinclt
TreesCharlotte reserves the right to remove any photo, comment or post from their various social media accounts at their sole discretion with no explanation necessary.