TreesCharlotte is excited to bring our Zip Code TreeAdoption event to the Eastside, generously sponsored by Wells Fargo. We invite residents living in zip codes 28205, 28212, 28215, and 28227 to come on out and get some trees at TBD.
To ensure the event runs smoothly please read the details below carefully:
Here’s what you need to know:
- You must pre-register. Registration opens at 10:00 am Tuesday, December 7. (link will be posted above on Dec 7) and closes when we “sell-out” of trees or at 11:59 pm Thursday, December 9.
- Each address within zip codes 28205, 28212, 28215, and 28227 can get up to 2 trees. While the registration form does not limit the total number of trees, households requesting more than 2 trees will be notified and removed. Proof of residency within 28205, 28212, 28215, and 28227 (ie: driver’s license, utility bill, etc) must be shown at the event.
- A valid email address is required to register.
- We are continuing to implement staggered pickup times. On the registration form, you will choose a time frame to pick up your trees.
- At the TreeAdoption, you will be taught how to properly plant and care for your tree(s). Tree training is mandatory.
- About the trees: The trees are in 7-gallon containers, measure 6-10 feet tall, and weigh about 10-15 pounds. The mulch weighs 25 pounds/bag. Links to the species we are offering are provided below. Please do your homework first to ensure you’re putting the right tree in the right place. Once registered, selections are final and cannot be changed.
- TreesCharlotte will send a follow-up email with planting instructions – including a planting video – watering instructions and specific information about the species you select.
TreesCharlotte is a non-profit organization that relies on donations to be able to host events like this. Donations are greatly appreciated and help us give more trees to Charlotte residents. If interested please click HERE.
The trees below will hopefully be available. All species are subject to change. Quantities are limited. Register early to ensure the best selection.
Selections are final and once registered, cannot be changed. Be sure to research which tree will work best for your yard before registering.
Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.