For the first time, TreesCharlotte will be partnering with Refugee Support Services to provide their members with blueberry and fig trees! This will be a small exclusive TreeStore for those registered with Refugee Support Services.
- Each Charlotte household is eligible for up to two free trees. Limit 2 trees per address.
- TreesCharlotte’s mission is to help the City of Charlotte reach its goal of 50% tree canopy by 2050. We, therefore, limit our efforts to expand the canopy within Charlotte’s city limits and limit participation to Charlotte residents only (unfortunately, we do not serve Matthews, Mint Hill, Pineville, Huntersville, Davidson, Cornelius, other municipalities outside Charlotte, or Mecklenburg County).
- You will complete and sign a Stewardship Pledge Form (mandatory) and declare your pledge to take care of the tree(s) we provide.
- At the TreeStore, you will be taught how to properly plant and care for your tree(s). Tree education is mandatory for everyone.
- Trees are in 3-gallon containers, range from 3-4′ tall, and will not be reserved or transported.
A few TreeMasters are needed to help with the event.
Sign-ups for this event are limited to TreeMasters.