TreesCharlotte is excited to bring our TreeStore to the residents served by the Camino Community Center. We invite residents living you to come on out and get some trees at the center!
To ensure the event follows social distancing guidelines, details are different from our typical TreeStores, so read carefully:
Here’s what you need to know:
- You must pre-register. Registration opens at 12:01 am Monday, Jan. 11, and closes at 11:59 pm Friday, Jan. 15th.
- Each resident can get up to 2 trees. While the registration form does not limit the total number of trees, households requesting more than 2 trees will be notified and removed.
- A valid email address is required to register.
- The event will be drive-thru only to limit personal contact. You will be expected to load your own trees and mulch.
- To respect guidelines around large gatherings and to limit the number of registrants on-site at any one time, we are implementing staggered pick up times. On the registration form, you will choose a time-frame to pick up your trees.
- About the trees: The trees are in 3, 5 or 7-gallon containers, measure 6-10 feet tall and weigh about 10-15 pounds. The mulch weighs 25 pounds/bag. Links to the species we are offering are provided below. Please do your homework first to ensure you’re putting the right tree in the right place. Once registered, selections are final and cannot be changed.
- TreesCharlotte will send a follow-up email with planting instructions – including a planting video – watering instructions and specific information about the species you select.
You’ll be able to choose from the following trees when you register (registration link below opens). Quantities are limited. Register early to ensure the best selection.
Selections are final and once registered, cannot be changed. Be sure to research which tree will work best for your yard before registering.
Several TreeMasters are needed on the morning of Jan. 23 to help with the distribution of trees at the TreeStore. 5 spots remain